Monday, December 8, 2008

pretty paper day

I made many pretty paper ornaments tonight with this tutorial on Design Sponge that April told me about. Fun way to finally use my circle paper punch, as well as the many sheets of amazing double-sided Amy Butler paper I have.





These will probably end up tied onto gifts as the 4 month old kitten running around this apartment has made the idea of a Christmas tree hilariously impossible.

I also (finally) received the wallpaper samples from the Sherwin Williams EasyChange collection that we ended up having to go to Buffalo to request! My plan was to order these from the NYC store and pick it up when we are there later this month but the samples took so long to arrive that there isn't time for that to happen now! Oh well...I'm sort of thinking I'd rather paint now...


1 comment:

chez-sucre-chez said...

these are fantastic!
congratulations on the new blog and etsy store -- good luck! (and thank you so much for the link!)
-kimberly