Friday, December 12, 2008

trial and error

I added 2 new necklaces to my shop today which you can see here and here. I also re-photographed most of the necklaces I had previously listed. I took the photos outdoors for the most part, and touched them up in picasa (a new discovery that I LOVE). I'm happier with them this time around, but I'm definitely going to keep experimenting.

Speaking of trial and error I am getting the hang of block printing on wood, which is so much harder than printing on paper! I love the results so much that I'm going to keep trying different things until I get a great result.


I really like the way the printing is uneven at some points, which works really well with the grain of the wood. I am going to keep trying to get a more even result though. (suggestions are welcome!)

No comments: